High School For All You Brooke High Cheering Fans !<3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Amazing tumbling! The only thing that stinks for Brooke is that everyone is distracted by the fact that they don't have mats, which takes away from the routine because it looks so unsafe. You guys are awesome though!

But this is what makes WV cheering so unique. I as well as Emily (the girl who posted it) threw fulls on gym floor last year. In your eyes its unsafe, but we are use to it and i've NEVER let a flyer hit the floor. I agree where you all are coming from but we're just used to it now.
Just because its always done doesn't mean its always right.

so does anyone know the reasoning behind the no mats rule? i just dont understand why they wouldnt want to put more safety rules in place for athletes and instead put them at more risk for serious injuries...

In a way I guess it would be nice to compete on a basketball court.. plenty of room for tumbling. no out of bounds hahha

So do you practice on a basketball court for regular practices? I feel like (at my school at least) it would be immmpossssible to get gym space (we have a "practice gym" with no hard wood floors in addition to main gym)

In a way I guess it would be nice to compete on a basketball court.. plenty of room for tumbling. no out of bounds hahha

So do you practice on a basketball court for regular practices? I feel like (at my school at least) it would be immmpossssible to get gym space (we have a "practice gym" with no hard wood floors in addition to main gym)

yep! we have two gyms at our school that we practice in, but most of the time we fight to get the front gym which is the better one. its hard for us pretty much all year because of volleyball and then basketball needing gyms, but the coaches make a schedule with eachother so everything works out!

Back