All-Star For This Is What Happend At Cheertech's Northeast Championships Competition Yesterday

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 4, 2015
If any of you were at the competition yesterday and saw what happened for the cheer gym I go to (American Elite Allstars), 2 of my teammates (1 from junior team and 1 from senior team) got hurt. The girl from my junior team (Prevail) hurt her ankle, but shes ok :D!!! And the girl who passed out for a few seconds on the ground is ok too!!! :D
The senior team (Infinity) had to go again, we were the last team to go on for the 2nd time.
I hope this makes you guys feel better!

If any of you were at the competition yesterday and saw what happened for the cheer gym I go to (American Elite Allstars), 2 of my teammates (1 from junior team and 1 from senior team) got hurt. The girl from my junior team (Prevail) hurt her ankle, but shes ok :D!!! And the girl who passed out for a few seconds on the ground is ok too!!! :D
The senior team (Infinity) had to go again, we were the last team to go on for the 2nd time.
If you know what happened and just wanted to offer an update for anyone that was interested why did you ask a question in the thread title?

**Whenever I see someone YELLING on the boards I imagine it is pink font**

If you know what happened and just wanted to offer an update for anyone that was interested why did you ask a question in the thread title?

**Whenever I see someone YELLING on the boards I imagine it is pink font**
oh, I should've said "For what happened"

Where is this competition held? Are you from AE Ohio?

Back