College Fsu Garnet Girls Need Your Help!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 10, 2010
Hey guys! My friend is on FSU's club competitive cheer team called the Garnet Girls and they're trying to raise money for the National Cheerleaders Association National Collegiate Championship this coming April in Daytona, Florida. If you could please help them out or even spread the word that would be awesome! To fund: follow this link! Thank you so much!

Hey guys! My friend is on FSU's club competitive cheer team called the Garnet Girls and they're trying to raise money for the National Cheerleaders Association National Collegiate Championship this coming April in Daytona, Florida. If you could please help them out or even spread the word that would be awesome! To fund: follow this link! Thank you so much!

Are the Garnet Girls the squad that cheers for home football games and women's basketball? If so, then I don't think they're allowed to compete in NCA. If I can recall, both Florida State coed and all-girl squads competed at the UCA College Nationals. But I could be wrong.

Are the Garnet Girls the squad that cheers for home football games and women's basketball? If so, then I don't think they're allowed to compete in NCA. If I can recall, both Florida State coed and all-girl squads competed at the UCA College Nationals. But I could be wrong.
Not that I know of. As far as I know the actual team cheers at football and basketball. I have a friend whose older brother is on the actual team and I saw him on tv.

Back