All-Star Fun Cheer Nicknames

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 18, 2010
Share some fun nicknames that coaches or teammates have given you or other cheerleaders...

Some of mine:
Powerhouse- for being a hoss base/back
Lurch- for being the tallest person on my team
Crashmat- for being the landing surface for all of my flyers
Jason- because when I broke my nose, I had to wear a mask on my face lol
Marge- for having a mouth like a truck driver when struggling with tumbling
Wings- because I was extra spotting another group, and I don't know how I caught this flyer, she jumped right out of their group... they said it looked like I flew when I dove to catch her lol

I was also nicknamed Wrecking Ball because I knocked over a prop during a dance show (incidently, it wasn't entirely my fault because the prop guys set it up in the wrong place, but still lol)

My flyer in college had short little fingers that looked like party sausages, so we called her Lil Smokies, and our whole stunt group called itself "Team Wiener" and adopted hotdog-themed nicknames lol

in HS i was the rubber band man, i think that name is self explanatory. lol.
we have on my team this year midge- who's 5 feet tall
and stix 'cause he's skinny. lol
and i can't think of the rest right now

Huh Watchu' Say?: She got her name because when she talks really fast, it's as if she's talking with water in her mouth and you can barely understand her, lol.

911: A girl who always had got hurt on the team and missed several practices.

BBQueen: Her first and last names' both start with a 'B' and she also loves Bar-B-Que

Second Monday: She ALWAYS missed practices on First Sunday because she had to go to church, so, we all just called her Second Monday because that's when we usually saw her.

Sette It Off: Her name is Lisette and she's ALWAYS doing something crazy inside and outside of practice.

Leg: We call her that because she has a hard time locking her leg out in co-ed stunts.

Neicey Piecey: Her name is Charnise and she loves Reeses Pieces.

?: She's seriously a question...

Telephone: She's really messy and always putting someone's business out there; she does not do it on purpose, though.

NyCheer: She took NyQuil one day at practice and knocked out on the grass.

There's a lot more. I love my team.

Share some fun nicknames that coaches or teammates have given you or other cheerleaders...

Some of mine:
Powerhouse- for being a hoss base/back
Lurch- for being the tallest person on my team
Crashmat- for being the landing surface for all of my flyers

these could easily all apply to me lol. but during tumbling i used to be called flex for being really flexible, as well as strong.

GRANDMA is the nickname for my friend brittany or the blondie in my picture b/c she kept calling me "honey" all during tumbling practice and one of our tumbling coaches said she sounded like a grandma.

My coach called me Grandma too, but because i tumbled really fast. haha yeah it doesn't make sense but i thought it was funny.

I had a tumbling coach who had a nickname for eeeeveryone. Beyonce for girls that stuck their butts out in tumbling... there are alot of names. She named my friend Amy, Agnes and somehow I ended up with the name Lolita which I don't quite understand how I ended up with that because after googling the definition I am nowhere near it lol but she was an awesome coach and I miss her nicknames for everyone!

I often get called legs...
Im the tallest on my team, and have been since I was little (Well, not so little in my case hahah)

Theres now another really tall girl, we have legs 1 and legs 2 :)

Back