All-Star Fun Cheer Nicknames

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't really have a cheer nickname but my stunt group calls ourselves the Fiercy JWowws.
And I used to call a girl on my team Nana cause she was like 20. I'm not quite sure how it was possible that she was on my team.

ok my name is Ashley and I kind of have a bigger butt not in a bad way it is muscular(sp), so my nick name is assley and I also get called mom alot I am kind of the "mom" of the team I like to be in control.We have so many nicknames a few are princess, hoss, vegas(her name is diana but we NEVER call her that if someone says Diana we are like who is that lol)(she was from vegas),P, tank-tank, ketchup that is all I can think of now.....

legs: because she has really long legs
luna: i really dont know why... we just started to call her that
tiggles: the back for my partner stunt yelled that at her when she wansnt sticking her stunt (we also call her buttface because that's her favorite thing to do, butt out of her stunts)

my base started calling me beast, because at one practice they had me base a girl that was like 5 inches taller then me:) and i had never based level 5 before that:)

on thursday my junior 4 team decided to name everyone after a nail polish color....
needless to say we are the craziest and most fun team ever!

I tend to give kids nicknames I teach because it makes it easier for me to eventually remember their real names. It wasnt till this year that I was diagnosed with Aspergers and it is one of the traits some people with Aspergers display.

I was given the nickname tumbleyoda at a team tumble camp years ago. While the kids thought it was cute, the coaches meant it as a slam against me. (too old, talk too much and they said I thought I knew it all - which I definitley dont know it all - but I do know a lot
smile.png
)But me not getting the inside joke embraced it. Since finally understanding years later that the coaches were making a joke of me I have tried to make a negative a positive.

my husband did this when he coached our son's basketball...we had scoop, hacksaw and bonecrusher...it was funny, i can't remember the rest though. too long ago!!

My fave is
Squirt - she joined the team last season and lets just say her voice doent match her body she sounds like a 10 yr old! (BUT I LOVE HER SHES MY FLYER <3 <3)
and mine is Bionic woman- because i wear braces on both ankles and have my left hand and fingers taped because I broke it and wear a brace on my other wrist. They say im more plastic than human...lol =)

Wayyyyyy back in the junior-prep-advanced (lol) days, we called this girl Birdseed, her name is Courtney, no clue why we called her Birdseed, but she totally looks like a Birdseed! Still call her that to this day

Back