All-Star Gabi Butler New Team Debut "lionheart"

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So was this more like a showcase for them? Did they compete or exhibition?

They were on the schedule to compete but they didn't have any competition in their division.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Am I the only one who feels like "what did I just watch!"?
They marked jumps, no pyramid and no dance....
I guess Kudos for going out and kinda trying?
I feel the same. I think she is learning that putting a high level team together is much harder than expected. However, most people on that team I would assume are so talented that they will be able to pull it together rather easily and quickly. Not really blown away by anything in their routine though.

I feel the same. I think she is learning that putting a high level team together is much harder than expected. However, most people on that team I would assume are so talented that they will be able to pull it together rather easily and quickly. Not really blown away by anything in their routine though.
It'll be interesting to see the whole thing for sure. Good luck to them!

sooo... they drove 11 hours to exhibition? there wasn't a local high school comp somewhere closer to home for them to mark half a routine at? that's odd.

I'm underwhelmed. You'd think after Trinity someone would have learned that hand selecting awesome athletes from around the country does not automatically mean they'll be an awesome, cohesive unit. I'll give the benefit of the doubt until NCA/their next comp since someone said they'd only practiced like twice... even though this has been talked about and pictures have been posted from practices for months.

sooo... they drove 11 hours to exhibition? there wasn't a local high school comp somewhere closer to home for them to mark half a routine at? that's odd.

I'm underwhelmed. You'd think after Trinity someone would have learned that hand selecting awesome athletes from around the country does not automatically mean they'll be an awesome, cohesive unit. I'll give the benefit of the doubt until NCA/their next comp since someone said they'd only practiced like twice... even though this has been talked about and pictures have been posted from practices for months.

True, but at the same time its not like she left on bad terms with a gym, and was declaring war. I think our expectations may be too high? idk. I can't even remember why she wanted to start her own gym. lol

True, but at the same time its not like she left on bad terms with a gym, and was declaring war. I think our expectations may be too high? idk. I can't even remember why she wanted to start her own gym. lol

True. Fair enough. That's why I am trying to give the benefit of the doubt and not really judge the actual routine until it's at least a whole routine. I think I just expected more after the war with Jamie Parrish and her dad starting a war with fierce board about how we're bullies and causing thoughts of suicide or some other nonsensical things made me expect her to come out swinging, guns blazing and that's not what I'm seeing here.

ETA why did I say Jamie Christian instead of Parrish? sorry innocent photographer

Just to be clear. It was not an exhibition they competed that routine. Scores are listed on the All Star Challenge Website.
Day 2 was a much better performance but unfortunately I did not get it taped. It will be interesting to see the entire routine at their next competition. I thought they were going to Cheersport.

Back