Gabi Butler???

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

And by "discuss," I mean introduce a topic, complain about it, obsess about it, TYPE IN CAPS about it, argue about it (for 13 pages,) introduce plot twists, hypotheticals, rumors, argue some more, post a cat meme or cow smiley, fuss about people being rude/snappy/know-it-all, get voted-down or locked, start the whole fight again in a new thread, and still, no simple answer.

I would say this about sums it up!!

Maybe this should be posted on the 'Newbies' board in the "All Newbies - PLEASE READ!" thread.

Have a nice day!
Love,
l

Let me enlighten you for a second.
This is the Fierce Board. Welcome! If you want a quick answer, try Wikipedia, or Ask.com or one of those sites, because you probably won't find it here.
You see, we like to do things like "discuss." And by "discuss," I mean introduce a topic, complain about it, obsess about it, TYPE IN CAPS about it, argue about it (for 13 pages,) introduce plot twists, hypotheticals, rumors, argue some more, post a cat meme or cow smiley, fuss about people being rude/snappy/know-it-all, get voted-down or locked, start the whole fight again in a new thread, and still, no simple answer.
Glad to have you here! Might want to get some zebra-print, blinged reading glasses.
i swear to God that i can't stop laughing when i read this post! Now, people are staring me like i'm crazy person :D thank you Mamarazzi for giving the best and funniest post that i ever read on boards so far! :cheering:

Ok im sorry its like my second day, i didnt really want to read a whole thread just a simple answer
unfortunately, the answer for your question is absolutely complicated and not that simple :) here is the link to the thread. i hope you can get the answer that you want :)
- Gabi Butler...did I Miss Something? | Fierce Board - We Talk Cheerleading
- Trinity And Cheerupdates | Fierce Board - We Talk Cheerleading
- What Exactly Happened To Gabi | Fierce Board - We Talk Cheerleading
- Must Read | Fierce Board - We Talk Cheerleading
- Huge Cheer News | Fierce Board - We Talk Cheerleading

This is the Fierce Board. Welcome! If you want a quick answer, try Wikipedia, or Ask.com or one of those sites, because you probably won't find it here.
You see, we like to do things like "discuss." And by "discuss," I mean introduce a topic, complain about it, obsess about it, TYPE IN CAPS about it, argue about it (for 13 pages,) introduce plot twists, hypotheticals, rumors, argue some more, post a cat meme or cow smiley, fuss about people being rude/snappy/know-it-all, get voted-down or locked, start the whole fight again in a new thread, and still, no simple answer.
Glad to have you here! Might want to get some zebra-print, blinged reading glasses.

Preach girl, preach!

hahahahah thank you i get it a little more now :)

Can we down vote this thread already? We do not need 18,000 threads on Gabi Butler. I love her to death and our families are friends but seriously people. I know you all look up to her but she is at Cali SMOED and happy who cares how she got there.

Can we down vote this thread already? We do not need 18,000 threads on Gabi Butler. I love her to death and our families are friends but seriously people. I know you all look up to her but she is at Cali SMOED and happy who cares how she got there.

Look at the last comments, we settled it already. I'm a newbie, sorry, if it is so much of an issue just dont comment please.

Back