Getting Abs

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 23, 2012
I am not fat, but I have fat I can get rid of. My goal by the end of the summer is to have abs. Does anyone have any tips or anything to help?

I do this about 5 days a week!! It has worked for me!!!:D
-60 second hollow body hold
-25 normal crunches
-25 crunches with legs bent
-25 crunches with legs straight
-20 V-ups
-45 second plank
-30 flutter kicks

I do this about 5 days a week!! It has worked for me!!!:D
-60 second hollow body hold
-25 normal crunches
-25 crunches with legs bent
-25 crunches with legs straight
-20 V-ups
-45 second plank
-30 flutter kicks

how long did it take????

try starting in a tight body position on your back and slowly rolling your body up into a ball, until you're up like where you'd do bicycle exercises and some stretches, then slowly and with lots of control roll back down. to up the difficulty here never rest your feet on the floor until all sets are completed. also planks, they'll kick your booty!

I am not fat, but I have fat I can get rid of. My goal by the end of the summer is to have abs. Does anyone have any tips or anything to help?
Cheer athletics ab workout!
2 crunches
2 full situps
2 bicycles
2 v-ups
2 second hollow body hold
2 stradle ups
2 pike ups
Then continue doing all of these again 4 times, then 6, 8, 10, 12
After you get to 12, go back down to 10, 8, 6, 4, and 2!
IT REALLY WORKS! DO IT EVERY NIGHT! I ALREADY HAVE A 4 PACK FROM IT :)

I'm starting to get abs and I've just been doing 50 crunches a day. I boosted it to 60 and plan on boosting every time it gets easier. :)

V-ups, i know i'll be getting slack for saying this next part but jamie andries, the ab queen herself recommended that specific exercise as the best way to get abs.

me and a girl I know from cheer started using Ab Ripper X. WOW. oh my god. loss of words. so much pain haha

Back