All-Star Glcc Showdown In Schaumburg, Feb. 1-3.....who's Going?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Planning to be there with a big chunk of the teams from my daughter's gym. After this weekend, though, I am going to need a break from cheer. :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Just looking at our competition and so exciting that we will be competing against lots of teams from other parts of the country and even Ontario, Canada. Our first year so I had no idea this sport was so big :cool:

Ive seen a gym with two locations have one gym with few athletes in the small gym category while the other gym was in regilar divisions.

Sent from my Galaxy S III
It may just be how the division is split and the number of teams in that division. If there is only one team within a division that would qualify as small gym, it will not get split and all the teams will be together. If there are two or more small gym teams, they will split it off into it's own separate division.

It may just be how the division is split and the number of teams in that division. If there is only one team within a division that would qualify as small gym, it will not get split and all the teams will be together. If there are two or more small gym teams, they will split it off into it's own separate division.
My experience has been that the first year this category was available, EPs used it more frequently. However, other than Jamfest Supernationals, we haven't seen it at the competitions we have been to. I am saying that there were enough teams to split it and have more than one team in divisions, but EPs chose not to. I think it's a judgement call to offer it or not.

Fun competition, but $8 for a sandwich and $7 for pizza is overkill, even by cheer competition concession standards. :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Back