OT Greatest Marriage Proposal Ever!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Thats cute and all...but they should've bought out the entire theatre...personally I would've been a little bit ticked off it I had to sit thru all of that, once I got past the aw thats cute...

2nau4jb.jpg

Just shows you can have your proposal Original or Spicy Fried. Bless his heart.

Thats cute and all...but they should've bought out the entire theatre...personally I would've been a little bit ticked off it I had to sit thru all of that, once I got past the aw thats cute...

I clearly don't know the couple, but from watching the video it looked like they actually did..at the very end it looked like tons of friends/family came down from behind them and were congratulating them. Not sure though? :confused: Ha I don't think I'd be pissed off, maybe a little annoyed. I just give the guy kudos for coming up with the idea! Personally, I'd feel pretty cool if I was in the video and got to witness that awesome proposal!

I clearly don't know the couple, but from watching the video it looked like they actually did..at the very end it looked like tons of friends/family came down from behind them and were congratulating them. Not sure though? :confused: Ha I don't think I'd be pissed off, maybe a little annoyed. I just give the guy kudos for coming up with the idea! Personally, I'd feel pretty cool if I was in the video and got to witness that awesome proposal!

The description said there were 100 strangers along with some friends and family. Its a cute idea...but buy out the theatre.... You know there had to have been some complaints because it is a little bit inconsiderate when you get past the cuteness.

That is SO cute; I don't think I would be mad if I was in there!
I also loveddd the Mobbed marriage proposal! It was amazing!

Definitely SO cute!
i love it!

but on a cheer note - when he was doing the slow motion running all i could think of is ACE Warriors aha

The description said there were 100 strangers along with some friends and family. Its a cute idea...but buy out the theatre.... You know there had to have been some complaints because it is a little bit inconsiderate when you get past the cuteness.

My apologies, I didn't even see that! I am not really the type to be ticked off by that type off thing, but I can definitely see why some people would be haha especially since it was before the movie even started, it'd be a little different if it was at the end. A lot of marriage proposals happen in public places/unexpectedly with tons of random people though..I know of a cheer coach who proposed at UCA Nationals and I think it was sometime during awards! I do understand what you're saying though :)

The fact that the guy took the time and put that much thought into it is incredible. Most guys would have NEVER thought to do that. I think it was a cute idea and I give the guy TONS of credit.
I might be wrong but it seemed like they compared their relationship to what you see in the movies all the time so EXTREMELY creative on his part.

My apologies, I didn't even see that! I am not really the type to be ticked off by that type off thing, but I can definitely see why some people would be haha especially since it was before the movie even started, it'd be a little different if it was at the end. A lot of marriage proposals happen in public places/unexpectedly with tons of random people though..I know of a cheer coach who proposed at UCA Nationals and I think it was sometime during awards! I do understand what you're saying though :)

Public places is fine, but most of the time its a "clap" and say aww how cute and move on. Like I saw a couple get engaged at Cafe Du Monde in NOLA and we all clapped and went back to our beignets... who knows what kind of distracting melee took place after that proposal lol. I love the movies, but general rudeness/and inconsiderate behaviour at the theatre's irks me to no end...popping gum...feet on my chair...chewing ice...I even buy two seats on either side of my friends to avoid having to sit next to someone...so this...I would've asked for a refund even if I'd stayed for the movie...but just because I was inconvenienced for 7 minutes (and then however long it took for them to calm down)...I hope everyone in the theatre got a free bag of popcorn at least. Or perhaps all of the strangers in attendance knew this was going to take place and they were okay with it... who knows.

I know it seems like I'm a negative Nancy...but I'm also in my 20's engagements are pretty much what this whole decade of life is about...and I analyze everything.

Back