All-Star Sr Elite Exhibition

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i was just wondering why maddie didnt do the full up? maybe because it doesnt matter since they didnt compete, just exhibition? and i really like the new dance! oh and last pass <3

i LOVE the new dance. they really didn't seem to change much. if i saw correctly, the jump sequence was different, new tumble pass, and the dance. i don't know why but i highly doubt they showed everything you know? why show everything you're doing at worlds and because they had a lot of the same things they've been throwing all year. you would've thought they'd up the difficulty even a little bit on stunts or something.

they loook good, they can stunt alright & i think the difference in their routine and some other teams is there opening tumbling/music makes you want more. & the dance looks great, but f5 still wins dance for me in lrg senior.

cant wait to see how this divisions ranking turns out. as long as no one drops a stunt and wins worlds, ill be happy.

Holy freaking dance. LOVE SO MUCH <3

SO happy they went back to the hurdler pike double toe backs!!

LOVE Ashley's passsss!

and I love that the angle gives me a better look at the standing tumbling formation I've been having trouble seeing all season!

This team gives me LIFE.

Love the dance, but did not Maddie do a full up into the scorpion in the beginning stunt or am I seeing it wrong?

Love the dance, but did not Maddie do a full up into the scorpion in the beginning stunt or am I seeing it wrong?
No you are correct. I'm thinking it may be due to her knee injury? Just a though haha idk anything for sure!

nope not seeing wrong....i'm thinking she is going to do something sooo fierce...we just have to wait for Worlds....but that's just me

No you are correct. I'm thinking it may be due to her knee injury? Just a though haha idk anything for sure!
yeah, you're right! (im a creeper) alexis' formspring said it was because of her knee.

http://www.formspring.me/alexis81193

why didnt maddie do the spin up for the champion exabihiton in the opening stunt!! and why didnt maddie davis and rachel do the front flips in the pyramidd!? and are you gonna do them for worlds? senior elite did amazing tho:)

Uhh, well maddies knee has been hurt. And we took that flip out a couple competitions agoo

Back