All-Star Help Support Team Austria

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sep 29, 2011
Hello Fierceboarders!

Normally I'm more the reading type, but today I open my first thread :)

I'm a member of Team Austria and we will compete at the ICU Worlds. Many of you know how expensive cheering is. Each member has to pay nearly 2000 euros for the two weeks we will spend in Orlando.
Its a dream for us to compete in the birthland of cheerleading. For many of my teammates it will be the first time ever being in the USA.

I know that many of you reading this have your own cheerleader, athlete, child, or family to take care of, and I'm not asking you for anything you can't afford, but if you do have the means to help support my team in our effort to attend world's, we will be forever grateful!

World's Funding by Jonathan Baran - GoFundMe

Thank you again in advance first off for reading this, and if anything, just send good vibes/love to us as we embark on this adventure!

I really hope you guys reach your goal! I feel like worlds doesn't show enough international teams, I would say about 90% of worlds teams are in the us and I love seeing teams from other countries! I wish you guys the best of luck!

I really hope you guys reach your goal! I feel like worlds doesn't show enough international teams, I would say about 90% of worlds teams are in the us and I love seeing teams from other countries! I wish you guys the best of luck!

Thank you for your words! I hope so too :)

Hello Fierceboarders!

Normally I'm more the reading type, but today I open my first thread :)

I'm a member of Team Austria and we will compete at the ICU Worlds. Many of you know how expensive cheering is. Each member has to pay nearly 2000 euros for the two weeks we will spend in Orlando.
Its a dream for us to compete in the birthland of cheerleading. For many of my teammates it will be the first time ever being in the USA.

I know that many of you reading this have your own cheerleader, athlete, child, or family to take care of, and I'm not asking you for anything you can't afford, but if you do have the means to help support my team in our effort to attend world's, we will be forever grateful!

World's Funding by Jonathan Baran - GoFundMe

Thank you again in advance first off for reading this, and if anything, just send good vibes/love to us as we embark on this adventure!
Good luck! I hope you reach your goal.

Back