All-Star Help!! - Usa Gymnastics Contest

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Done. I have to admit- I "liked" the one of the 3-ish year old doing the beam on her couch. I just had to. :oops:
Done. The pic of the little girl doing the straddle lever on beam is really cute though.
Good luck
Done!!

The only other person that has an awesome pic is number 1- so I definitely think y'all can pull it out!
The girl in the first picture and that little girl doing the beam are going to be our biggest competition. That one girl has an unfair advantage. Great picture, and first in the album. And that little girl is just so cute. I feel like she doesn't even know what the Olympics are she is so little.

I'm curious to see how the judges are going to pic things. Ability in the picture, creativity, etc. We went all out. Made a bunch of signs. All did different poses that would be done on different apparatus. Even got the doggie to join!

The girl in the first picture and that little girl doing the beam are going to be our biggest competition. That one girl has an unfair advantage. Great picture, and first in the album. And that little girl is just so cute. I feel like she doesn't even know what the Olympics are she is so little.

I'm curious to see how the judges are going to pic things. Ability in the picture, creativity, etc. We went all out. Made a bunch of signs. All did different poses that would be done on different apparatus. Even got the doggie to join!

That's what I was wondering too. I wish it was just who gets the most votes. I know you could win that way because of this and your pic is actually good.

The only thing I see as a plus for you is that all of y'all look old enough to where if it's kids it depends on alot of other factors. Like the parents and so on! So the judges might be more likely to choose y'all!

That's what I was wondering too. I wish it was just who gets the most votes. I know you could win that way because of this and your pic is actually good.

The only thing I see as a plus for you is that all of y'all look old enough to where if it's kids it depends on alot of other factors. Like the parents and so on! So the judges might be more likely to choose y'all!
true! I didn't think of that. The other thing I just noticed yesterday is the winner gets "tickets for four" to the Olympic trials. It doesn't say "trip for four". So if it only includes admission, I feel like half the people who win wouldn't go.

Looks like your first, now all we need is the judges to pick you!!!good luck

looks like you pulled ahead by a lot
just a pet peeve in that picture, correct me if I'm wrong, generally the heel stretch (Idk what they call it in gym) is held on the inside of the foot in gymnastics, but w.e!

chyeeaaa69 said:
looks like you pulled ahead by a lot
just a pet peeve in that picture, correct me if I'm wrong, generally the heel stretch (Idk what they call it in gym) is held on the inside of the foot in gymnastics, but w.e!

It's a Y scale in gym ; )

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who voted for us. We lost though.

The little girl who was falling off the couch pretending it was a beam won. If they do this contest next year, I'll know to get a bunch of cute little starving children from one of those commercials to put in our picture.

I doubt she would even know how awesome of an event she is attending.

307910_10150212856432168_27029627167_6433150_6020222_n.jpg

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who voted for us. We lost though.

The little girl who was falling off the couch pretending it was a beam won. If they do this contest next year, I'll know to get a bunch of cute little starving children from one of those commercials to put in our picture.

I doubt she would even know how awesome of an event she is attending.

307910_10150212856432168_27029627167_6433150_6020222_n.jpg

Aw I'm sorry I wish it was off votes alone! Next year I got you with the votes, so maybe next time!

Back