OT Help With App

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I deleted and reinstalled and it fixed it. Is yours working now?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
I deleted and reinstalled to begin with. It kept saying network error even though I could get on via my laptop. So I just left it alone for the night and it worked fine when I checked it the next day.

Is there any way in the app to get back to a thread once you have read it? There have been a couple of times I have hit "back" mistakenly and then I can't see the thread again until there is a new post on it.

Is there any way in the app to get back to a thread once you have read it? There have been a couple of times I have hit "back" mistakenly and then I can't see the thread again until there is a new post on it.
You can go to the actual forum it's posted in to see it from the menu. But you won't be able to see it in the unread section. I do that all the time, too.

You can go to the actual forum it's posted in to see it from the menu. But you won't be able to see it in the unread section. I do that all the time, too.
Thank you, I figured there had to be a way to get back to the thread. It drives me nuts, especially when I don't have access to my laptop like at the moment.

Back