Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

Just-a-Mom

Best Overall Female Newbie
Cheer Parent
Jan 5, 2011
@King @Ashley

Can someone help me? I had to get a new phone because I dropped mine. On my old, cracked phone the app works great. (I'm using it now to post this). I used Smart Switch to transfer everything (Galaxy S4 to Galaxy S4) so my new phone should be the same as old.

Everything is the same except the Fierceboard app. It's a completely different layout, and will only go to one screen. "Cheer Videos" wiki screen. I have a screen shot if I can figure out how to post it. No matter what I click, it reloads that same page.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling it, but that just made it so I can't open it at all - I just get a "We're sorry. The app Fierce Board has stopped working" message for about 10 tries. Then I finally got it to open... and it's back to cheer videos page.

Help! It's android, Samsung Galaxy S4. I have to send the old one back, bu it's the only way I have to Fierceboard right now! Is there some reason I can't get this app I have on my old phone?

Oh, and I don't use tapatalk. Just the app. But I tried downloading tapatalk and that didn't help either. :(

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

@King @Ashley

Can someone help me? I had to get a new phone because I dropped mine. On my old, cracked phone the app works great. (I'm using it now to post this). I used Smart Switch to transfer everything (Galaxy S4 to Galaxy S4) so my new phone should be the same as old.

Everything is the same except the Fierceboard app. It's a completely different layout, and will only go to one screen. "Cheer Videos" wiki screen. I have a screen shot if I can figure out how to post it. No matter what I click, it reloads that same page.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling it, but that just made it so I can't open it at all - I just get a "We're sorry. The app Fierce Board has stopped working" message for about 10 tries. Then I finally got it to open... and it's back to cheer videos page.

Help! It's android, Samsung Galaxy S4. I have to send the old one back, bu it's the only way I have to Fierceboard right now! Is there some reason I can't get this app I have on my old phone?

Oh, and I don't use tapatalk. Just the app. But I tried downloading tapatalk and that didn't help either. :(

Can you uninstall and reinstall the app?

I don't know much about Android, hopefully King can help. But you can't connect to fierce board with the Tapatalk app either? That's really odd.

I uninstalled and reinstalled already and it didn't work.

Interestingly enough, using the notification that you quoted me @King made it so I could get to this screen. So if someone quotes me I can get past that wiki screen. Weird.

I'll keep messing with it - I only got the phone Friday.

I have access to both iPhone and android...u are correct, Android is quite different unless there are shortcuts i don't know about.

Click on the Fierceboard "F" at the very top...Forums (gray column)...Fierceboard...select your topic (most chats are under Cheerleading). Don't select Fierce Chat unless you want the Cheer Videos page.

Haven't yet found a way to see all Nee treads as I can on iPhone.

I uninstalled and reinstalled already and it didn't work.

Interestingly enough, using the notification that you quoted me @King made it so I could get to this screen. So if someone quotes me I can get past that wiki screen. Weird.

I'll keep messing with it - I only got the phone Friday.

You upgrade the app?

You upgrade the app?

No. I just have the regular free app. Will upgrading fix it? I don't mind paying, but if I pay and still can only get on when someone quotes or shimmys me I'll be sad!

What is it? $2 per month? I'll try and see if that fixes it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Fierce Board mobile app

No. I just have the regular free app. Will upgrading fix it? I don't mind paying, but if I pay and still can only get on when someone quotes or shimmys me I'll be sad!

What is it? $2 per month? I'll try and see if that fixes it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Fierce Board mobile app

No no. There is a software upgrade.

My app has been acting up tonight. I looked for an update but I didn't see it. I deleted and reinstalled but now I can't get back on at all.

My app has been acting up tonight. I looked for an update but I didn't see it. I deleted and reinstalled but now I can't get back on at all.

I deleted and reinstalled and it fixed it. Is yours working now?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back