OT Help With My Prom Dress....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Oct 2, 2011
so.. my prom dress, i need to find a way to get some cleavage, anyone know any tricks or what to buy.... i cant think of anything that will help... :help:
293006_2943414579543_1086577934_32230239_2077339428_n.jpg

thats the dress sorry its big

if you have time, i recommend going to a seamstress and getting cups sewn into the dress. i have zero cleavage and have it done to all my dresses, mostly so i dont have to wear a bra, but it adds a little cleavage as well.

the stick on things oldcheermom recommended will give you some oomph, but i don't recommend them for prom. i used them for some formal and they were great for pictures and beforehand. as soon as i started dancing and even slightly perspiring, they started sliding down my entire body. so unless you want boobs on your stomach, don't do it :p

beautiful dress though! and IMO it looks good without cleavage! but whatever makes you feel most comfortable! have fun and be safe :D

I think you can get padded push-up strapless/backless bras, maybe Wonderbra or similar? The dress looks great like that too though :)

if you have time, i recommend going to a seamstress and getting cups sewn into the dress. i have zero cleavage and have it done to all my dresses, mostly so i dont have to wear a bra, but it adds a little cleavage as well.

the stick on things oldcheermom recommended will give you some oomph, but i don't recommend them for prom. i used them for some formal and they were great for pictures and beforehand. as soon as i started dancing and even slightly perspiring, they started sliding down my entire body. so unless you want boobs on your stomach, don't do it :p

Thank you!!! I think I will see if I can get that done:) thanks!

beautiful dress though! and IMO it looks good without cleavage! but whatever makes you feel most comfortable! have fun and be safe :D

I ADORE your dress. It looks great the way it is, IMO. However, during NFL cheer tryouts I needed cleavage so I can give you a couple tricks.

VS and a couple other places make strapless bras with clear straps holding the back on. I think they sell them at dance shops too. Grab one of those and throw in some chicken cutlets (Silicone "cleavage" pads. You can get them at VS or Target). I recommend safety pinning the cutlets into your bra so they don't make a surprise appearance while you're dancing. If your bra pokes out, use lingerie or clothing tape (it's double sided and durable) to tape your dress into place. You can get a really good one at VS.

I ADORE your dress. It looks great the way it is, IMO. However, during NFL cheer tryouts I needed cleavage so I can give you a couple tricks.

VS and a couple other places make strapless bras with clear straps holding the back on. I think they sell them at dance shops too. Grab one of those and throw in some chicken cutlets (Silicone "cleavage" pads. You can get them at VS or Target). I recommend safety pinning the cutlets into your bra so they don't make a surprise appearance while you're dancing. If your bra pokes out, use lingerie or clothing tape (it's double sided and durable) to tape your dress into place. You can get a really good one at VS.
thank you!! and would this be like something your talking about? U-plunge Backless Push-up Bra - Style Secrets® - Victoria's Secret

Back