High School High School Competitions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I just clicked on the link and had to stop 3 seconds in. Those socks? Horrendous. Whoever made that decision should have to stand trial before Nina Garcia, Tim Gunn and Michael Kors and explain themselves.

Wait....I just got about 20 seconds in.....GROSS!!!! partial fly away skirts? Shoulder cut outs? Nasty little pigtail buns? What did they do, read the thread here about all the things people hate in cheer style and put them in one uniform???? This person should be flogged with poms and megaphones.

I'm questioning Johns Creek's taste level in both fashion and choreography. Everything about that routine was atrocious.

I'm convinced we need to follow other sports and put a requirement on sock colors. Many sports require that socks be white or a solid color form the team uniform. After seeing that routine, it definitely needs to be instituted.

They looked like Power Rangers or something from that Japanese anime stuff.

I'm questioning Johns Creek's taste level in both fashion and choreography. Everything about that routine was atrocious.

I'm convinced we need to follow other sports and put a requirement on sock colors. Many sports require that socks be white or a solid color form the team uniform. After seeing that routine, it definitely needs to be instituted.

SMH!!

They are gladiators. Aka their uniform theme.

To each their own... Not my style either but they have every right to wear whatever they darn well please as long as it's safe. Sounds like it's a tradition of theirs. Can't really argue with tradition when it comes to high school cheerleading.

Glass houses...

I just clicked on the link and had to stop 3 seconds in. Those socks? Horrendous. Whoever made that decision should have to stand trial before Nina Garcia, Tim Gunn and Michael Kors and explain themselves.

Wait....I just got about 20 seconds in.....GROSS!!!! partial fly away skirts? Shoulder cut outs? Nasty little pigtail buns? What did they do, read the thread here about all the things people hate in cheer style and put them in one uniform???? This person should be flogged with poms and megaphones.
This is completely histerical. I totally agree that the uniforms are hideous. And the skirts are terrible. I feel bad for the girls though because they might not wanna wear it!

at you, these are girls under 18 that you just bashed. :chillpill:
Please go back and re-read, this time for comprehension. I stated that the person who made this decision (uniforms and choreography) was crazy pants, not the girls. Swallow your own pill.

This is Johns Creeks 3rd year with that same Uniform, socks and hair. The first year it made sense because their school is Gladiators and their entire routine was centered around it, but I agree since then it has been distracting. I would guess next year they will be changing. I'm not a fan of long socks for anyone. To me it highlights when they have bent knees in the air.

Back