High School High School Videos 2012!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This compilation was just posted to youtube. Very creative and shows some of the awesome talent in Georgia High School cheerleading. **Warning, there are two spots where Skrillex drops an F-bomb.** Lets see If I can do this link properly...

I've never posted a video before, so I don't know if this will work, but this is my team Marshwood High School from South Berwick, Maine at the State Championship this year. We placed 3rd, but are still proud of our performance. We had actually beaten both the first place team and the second place team at least once throughout the season, so it was a little disappointing. We still have 1 competition left, New England's, and are pushing hard to make the routine even better!

This video has maine stars written all over it and I LOVEEEEEE it ! <3 not sure who got second and first but id like to see a video to compare because that was amazing !

This video has maine stars written all over it and I LOVEEEEEE it ! <3 not sure who got second and first but id like to see a video to compare because that was amazing !
Lewistion placed first and Biddeford placed second. I'm not sure if their videos have been posted, maybe check YouTube? But thank you for the support!

this videos make me embarrassed of my team.. haha we had a very bad year with girls split up into 2 teams it wasnt good... you are all amazing be proud of that! im hoping we have a better yyear this year...

this was my freshman year

this is this year i am on both teams.. embarrassing (green is the "better" team)

Back