OT Homecoming Week

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Jun 23, 2011
Since some schools are starting to have homecoming week soon, I thought it would be fun to share your pictures from the dress up days & of the actual dance & even share your dress up days and some ideas to help people out! :)

My homecoming isn't till October 6th, with HC week from the 8th-12th & our dress up days are,
-Stars and stripes (I don't get what this day is for...?)
-Nerd
-Tacky tourist
-Decades (seniors get 80's!)
-Generations (seniors get senior citizens)

I have a general idea of what I'm going to wear each day.. for generations I'm dressing up as a lonely old lady with 27 cats.. ;)

I'm so excited for homecoming! I have my dress and everything already! Ours isn't until the 13th. But in the past our spirit days have been mismatch day, 80's day, tacky day, pajama day, and others I can't remember haha :)

I remember one pep rally they gave each class a totally random theme:
Freshmen Farmers
Super Sophomores
Jupiter Juniors (aliens)
Senior Safari
...:cow:

We haven't gotten our theme days yet but our overall theme is A Wrinkle in Time and each of the floats in the parade has to pick a decade

Our theme is 90s...don't understand what we can do for that. I'll post the theme days when we find out!

Last year we had tacky day, old people day, who's who in hollywood day, and class colors day.

my freshmen year we had decade day, who's who in Hollywood, class colors day, farmer day... ill post some piiiicctuuurreess... SORRY THEYRE HUGE
farmer day
47017_451909088928_4375764_n.jpg

whos who in hollywood day (freshmen year.. when i first got my braces on. im embarassing myself.) Pauly D & Snooki
71839_454084638928_8323795_n.jpg

tacky day last year (you cant see my socks or my mismatched toms...)
300730_10150319347328929_1397450659_n.jpg

whos who in hollywood day last year
307729_290983347582088_760911878_n.jpg
'

Our theme this year is "Jackets Always Play Their Cards Right"
Go Fish- Redneck day
Twenty-One - Nerd day
Old Maid - Old people day
Crazy Eights- Tacky day
War- wear school colors

So in case anyone needs ideas I will tell you some of the days I dressed up for.

- Decade day - I took an oversized lime green t-shirt and cut the shoulder off. I wore leggings with pink spandex on top. and a belt around my waist. 80's.

-Movie star day - I dressed up as starts wars one year. I took a bed sheet and safety pinned it and made a cape. We made t-shirts with it and carried around light sabers. One of our friends also had a darth vader mask. I also did mulan once. That was an old dance costume of my sisters though. I did minnie mouse one year. I wore a red polka dot dress with yellow shoes and had minnie mouse ears bought from disney world.

-tacky day - One year me and a friend took my old old uniform tops and wore them over white tshirts. I also had on this green toole tutu looking skirt.

Latest posts

Back