OT Homecoming Week

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
So in case anyone needs ideas I will tell you some of the days I dressed up for.

- Decade day - I took an oversized lime green t-shirt and cut the shoulder off. I wore leggings with pink spandex on top. and a belt around my waist. 80's.

-Movie star day - I dressed up as starts wars one year. I took a bed sheet and safety pinned it and made a cape. We made t-shirts with it and carried around light sabers. One of our friends also had a darth vader mask. I also did mulan once. That was an old dance costume of my sisters though. I did minnie mouse one year. I wore a red polka dot dress with yellow shoes and had minnie mouse ears bought from disney world.

-tacky day - One year me and a friend took my old old uniform tops and wore them over white tshirts. I also had on this green toole tutu looking skirt.
I love all your movie star ideas! I was minnie mouse last year for character day :D

AHHH Dress up days were so fun when I was in high school! I don't have any pics of me--

But here is some of my cp on dress up days at the gym! My two favorite- (im waiting till she can wear these outfits again; lol I put a lot of thought into them!

Btw I think I posted these somewhere in here before but here it is for people who haven't seen them!! Sorry it's not school related :( but I love reading everyone's ideas! And seeing pics!

4any2ese.jpg

Superhero!!!

uzuve3yn.jpg

80's

Not in high school anymore but some of our past spirit days have been:
-candy day (candy land theme dance)
-Hollywood day
-class colors day
-Falls spirit day (school colors)
-crazy hat day
-crazy hair day
-twin day
-tropical day
-video game characters day (Mario theme dance)
-miss match day
-crazy sock day

That's all I can think of :)

YESSS! And you can never go wrong with fanny packs!
I have a pink one for 80's day & an orange one to match my tropical shirt! I love thrift store shopping! & Shopping in my parents closet... ;)

Ooooo this week is homecoming week!
Mon: Superheroes
Tues: Animal Print
Wed: Senior Citizen
Thurs: Disney (our homecoming theme)
Fri: School Pride!

We got ours today!:))
America Monday
True Colors tuesday (class colors)
Whos who in hollywood wednesday
Throwback thursday
fan friday

our homecoming is next week, they haven't even started selling tickets? Or talked about homecoming, they sent out emails about who can come (no other schools, and people can only be up to 21 to come.) and they didnt give themes.....Gonna be weird, freshman year...

well since our homecoming week is this week we had:
monday-"P" day, so anything that starts with the letter P. I was a princess, there were pineapples, pigs, pirates, puppets, popcorn, pizza, penguins, and other random things.
tuesday- Team USA in honor of the summer olympics. so either dress like an olympian or just wear red, white, and blue.
wednesday- what not wear wednesday, so basically wacky wednesday.
thursday- throwdown thursday, so it was all western wear.
friday- school/ class spirit day

Back