OT How Do I Find A High School Or Middle School Cheer Job ?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Jul 29, 2014
I really want more experience with coaching before I start my team . Working with a school , I believe is the best way to go .

I don't mind if the school is or isn't a competitive squad . I would prefer for them to be a competitive squad so they have something to work for , but I know that I can't always be the case .

I live in the NORTH CAROLINA RDU triangle area . However , my traveling is limited to 20-30 minutes away because of car issues . My former HS is looking for a JV coach but I'm trying to stay away from there as I still know fellow team members and I'm afraid they won't take me seriously , or the team seriously because of that . This is the last class that graduates before I do not know any students at my old high school.

If you have any ideas or advice you can give me on this please let me know . Thank you !!!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

In the district I live in, all job listings, including coaching, are posted on the district website in the human resources section.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Do you know anyone coaching? Have them bring you on as an assistant to their staff, even if it's volunteer, to get some experience and get your foot in the door.

Contemplating witty signatures since 2011

Back