OT How Do You Wear Your Pros?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Let me just say bravo to the thought processes here, since as a male coach I never wanted to be in a position to appear compromising. And I posted this because clicking "like" on any individual post was kinda creepy.

The Fierce Board: where 16 out of 20 voice overs are allowed...

Let me just say bravo to the thought processes here, since as a male coach I never wanted to be in a position to appear compromising. And I posted this because clicking "like" on any individual post was kinda creepy.

The Fierce Board: where 16 out of 20 voice overs are allowed...
Now if the kids also wore appropriate tops. The all star girls typically do, my comment is more towards the rec athlete that is only partly committed and whose parents think loose fitting spaghetti strap tops are the best thing for their girls to attend practice in.

Reaching dadlebrity status 1 follower at a time

Now if the kids also wore appropriate tops. The all star girls typically do, my comment is more towards the rec athlete that is only partly committed and whose parents think loose fitting spaghetti strap tops are the best thing for their girls to attend practice in.

Or tshirts with no sports bra as they are doing back bend kick overs their shirt is around their face the whole time!

I mean we have all male coaches already, most not even interested in girls anyways but that has to make them feel uncomfortable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't even want to tell you what some of my rec kids were wearing to the first day of practice today. Ridiculous. I did not hesitate to address proper practice attire. Holy moly, what were some parents thinking??

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I don't even want to tell you what some of my rec kids were wearing to the first day of practice today. Ridiculous. I did not hesitate to address proper practice attire. Holy moly, what were some parents thinking??

Sadly many of us had the talk with kids and parents and they just didn't care.

We've had that issue in tumbling classes. Apparently Justice doesn't distinguish enough between sports bras and training bras.....

We've had that issue in tumbling classes. Apparently Justice doesn't distinguish enough between sports bras and training bras.....

Oh yeah, that has to be a fun conversation... Mine were more in the opposite end of the spectrum. Jeans, jeweled flip flops, bangle earrings and bracelets.... Yeah, no. Sorry y'all, you are athletes. Dress like an athlete.

I have that problem on my high school cheer team. the girls wore like the sluttiest clothes ever until we got practice uniforms and now they do anything to shoe off the bra straps or stuff like that. it's so annoying.

I wear mine with black spandex (and underwear) underneath. I've had a couple of basket catches where my pros have ended up round my knees and been so glad of my paranoia!

Back