OT How Do You Wear Your Pros?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Mar 25, 2010
this is a very serious question lol one of my old teammates and I were discussing this and decided there was no right answer. do ya'll wear them under your shorts? wear them as shorts? wear them commando? (hey, with enough layers, things start to bunch lol )

I usually wear them alone. If I want to be more covered up for whatever reason, I'll put sofee shorts over them. I never ever wear Soffe shorts without my nike pros though hahah

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Jaylen wears them as shorts with nothing over them.

I'm not a fan of panty lines but she is afraid if she wears no underwear since she is a flyer that they may get caught and pulled down. We have only male coaches I think she would be so embarrassed lol.

I make her wear boy short underwear. You do not have a traditional panty line as her underwear goes past the cheeks like mini shorts so you would never see the lines.

I do not wish to see granny panty lines on anyone however that's none of business though. I think others just don't put as much thought into it and it probably doesn't drive them nuts like it does me since this is basically my opinion! There is no right or wrong answer as it's someone's preference!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wear them as shorts or I'll wear them under track shorts that don't have the little built in diaper underwear things. And I wear mine with underwear that doesn't create panty lines...I hate seeing underwear lines so much. Makes me uncomfortable lol.

Last edited:
As shorts with appropriate underwear... Unless I'm feeling super lazy and just decide I don't care about underwear lines.... Which usually only happens when I have school practice then allstar and forget my appropriate underwear.
Also as spanks under dresses/school cheer uni

My coach doesn't like us wearing them alone, so I wear soffee shorts over mine. I always wear pros or some sort of spandex under my soffees.
If I'm at tumbling class or just around my house I'll wear my nike pros by themselves with underwear that doesn't leave lines.

Cp wears them as shorts. Wears underwear that does not create panty lines. I do not even think she has a pair of Soffe shorts anymore.
She also wears them under every skirt and above the knee length dress she owns. Every cheerleader's sweet 16 she has gone to will produce at least one picture of the group of them pulling up their dresses to show their Nike pros.

i wear them by themselves with appropriate underwear and i do not fold the waistband over. most of the time i also wear them under shorter dresses too

i do not wear anything under them, solely because i feel they inflict wedgies because they want to cling to your butt and it's uncomfortable to me. however, i'm not cheering so i wear them underneath track shorts to a non-cheer gym. ill wear them alone around my house but that's about it.

i wear them alone as shorts with underwear that doesn't show lines. also i wear them under my uniform or dresses/skirts. and i usually wear them over swim suit bottoms at the pool.

I wear mine as shorts with undies. I would prefer not to wear mine with undies because I find it way comfier but I wear mine for athletics and I'm a hurdler... don't really want to be exposing anything mid hurdle that shouldn't be seen lets just say.

Back