All-Star How Many More Years?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 31, 2010
How Many Years Of All Star Cheer Do I Have Left?
My Birthday Is August 16, 1993.
I Am 17 Right Now.
Is This My Last Year Or Do I Have 1 More Year Left?
Please Help.

You have another year. As long as you are 18 before the cut off date which if I remember correctly is now August 30th. If it was still going by the old cut off date you'd have 2 years left.

USASF is voting on changing the age verification date to may 31for the next two year cycle of rules.

Am I inturpruting this correctly... Can most kids super senior? Cause usually entering freshman year of college you are 18 unless you have a summer birthday and you are on the older end of your grade.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Am I inturpruting this correctly... Can most kids super senior? Cause usually entering freshman year of college you are 18 unless you have a summer birthday and you are on the older end of your grade.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Most can yes. Unless you turn 18 during your senior year or the summer after. I think most are still 18 when they graduate & when they start college.

I think someone needs to create a "how many more years do I have left to cheer on a senior team" calculator. Just figure out how old you will be the August 31 (unless it changes in the next couple of years) after you graduate high school. If you will still be 18, you can super senior if you will be 19, you can't.

Back