All-Star How To Clean Nfinity Cheer Shoes?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 7, 2011
mine are VERY dirty from standing on the sideline blacktop.
i want them to look nice for competition days but i have no idea how to clean them, HELP!!!

i used to put mine in the dishwasher instead of the washing machine. it worked pretty well and that way they weren't tumbling around in the washing machine.

I used the dishwasher too! I didnt do the heated dry option though because a friend of mine had hers melt in her dishwasher! Weird I know but I put them in the dryer. Afterwards I go over them with a magic eraser just incase something was missed and then white shoe shine! Perfect for competition!

Dishwasher is a great idea! I always sprayed Spot Shot on cp's (it's carpet stain remover but never harmed the fabric) then washed with Clorox 2. If there are tough stains on the sole, I use a small scrub brush and Clorox Clean-Up.

I wash them. Just beware though if you have the Phoenix that they will have a yellowish look once they get wet.

Be careful with drying them in the dryer. I did that with my CP's shoes and now they r too small. I definitely would not recommend drying the insoles. Let them air dry, my CP's are all deformed now. I would say dry the on air fluff or partially dry them then air dry the rest of the way.

I use the dishwasher also. (I remove the insert first) I also wash my old navy flip flops in the dishwasher

My CP has the Evolutions and last year she spilled something on them at a comp :( I used a Clorox bleach pen on the netting and a magic eraser on the leather part of the shoe. They came out really nice, I wish I would have taken a before and after picture.

Back