All-Star How To Fix The Usasf

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We have not started requesting applications for the Parent Action Committee for next year yet. We'll post here, on our message board www.cheerparentsonline.com and on Facebook when we do.

That was voted in this last year. It is not final how they are going to implement it.

How does the PAC operate (ie. communication, meetings, level of involvement etc...) and how is igt organized?

If there are only 10 people working full time, and if they are having such a hard time keeping up with the work load, shouldn't they hire a few more people than repaying close to $400k in debt back to varsity? I mean I understanding getting your bills paid but they paid back more than $150k in 2009 than they did in 2008. That's at least 4 new full time employees to make things run more efficiently. They managed to profit $377k in 2009, i would think they could afford more it. I do not know the repayment schedule or terms agreed upon. Just looking at the financials posted on their website and thinking out loud.

I, my coaches, my athletes, and my gym are members of the USASF just for the record. But I'm not sure what I am getting for the $$ we've spent on membership fees.

Back