How To Get Rid Of All The Extra

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 29, 2015
As the new Athletic Director for Limestone Lightning Youth Football in IL I am surprised at all the surplus of old uniforms, wind breakers and pom poms in the storage shed. Does anyone else have this problem. How do you get rid of all the "extra".

As the new Athletic Director for Limestone Lightning Youth Football in IL I am surprised at all the surplus of old uniforms, wind breakers and pom poms in the storage shed. Does anyone else have this problem. How do you get rid of all the "extra".
I can never recall the users name but do a search for 'used uniforms' or similar. Also look in the market place. There is a person who helps recycle uniforms. They might even buy them bit I'm not sure.

**Sometimes I day dream Cheer Son is almost as good as Susie and then reality sets in**

I sell mine when we buy new ones to former/current athletes, for $25/$50, depending on the uniform. You'll still have some extras, but a lot of kids want to keep theirs. And the money raised goes to starting the next new uniform pot

Back