All-Star How Well You Know Cheerleading Worlds. Quiz For Fun.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm doing this without looking

1. Cheer Athletics was the first gym to won in large senior all girl division, maryland twisters got silver, who got bronze?
American

2. During 2008 worlds, Cheer Athletics Panthers did 11 stunts, during the same season, a particular large senior all girl team did 12 STUNTS, what is the name of that team?
Power

3. What year did Spirit of Texas won their first world championship?
2005 (second year of worlds)

4. Team with longest streak of world championship for four consecutive season.
stingray orange

5. Before maryland marlins tsunami become large senior, they were small senior during 2009 worlds, what place did they get during that time?

6. Cheer Extreme Small Senior didn't have a ripple in their stunt sequence during 20_ _ worlds.
eeek. 2008, i have no idea, just guessing

7. In 2008 worlds, Brandon Senior Black competed in what division?
large senior limited

8. This International All Girl Level 6 Team won gold during 2008 worlds because they are the only team competed in this division, what is the name of that team?
Pace

9. The first large senior all girl team that did 9 stunts?
f5 in 2004.
3, 6, 9... wooo 9 is good looking

10. The first large senior all girl team that did 9 kick doubles?
panthers

11. First team that won international all girl division?
georgia allstars

12. First non-american team that won worlds?
UPAC, all girl 6. i think there was only one american team that year that was horrible.

13. Highest place Charlotte Allstars reached?
2nd, large senior

14. How many tic tocs does Senior Elite have during 2007 worlds?

15. The only year Senior Elite did 9 tic tocs?
never

16. The first special needs team to showcase their routine at worlds?
kentucky elite showcats

maryland twisters definitely did 9 stunts before Cheer Athletics.
Haha that's why I included that question, most people think it was cheer athletics, btw Cheer Extreme Small Senior didn't have a ripple in their stunt sequence during 2011 worlds (but they have a ripple in their earliest versions of routine)

boooooooooo I figured it was Woodlands because they were in 1st and had the bobble, I didnt think about it too much. :( aww too bad. What year did Twisters have 9 stunts?

So I know there are many threads just like this one but they are focused in different competitions and trivias. Now, let's just focus in Cheerleading Worlds =)

1. Cheer Athletics was the first gym to won in large senior all girl division, maryland twisters got silver, who got bronze?
=American Cheer from Bakersfield, CA
2. During 2008 worlds, Cheer Athletics Panthers did 11 stunts, during the same season, a particular large senior all girl team did 12 STUNTS, what is the name of that team?
=POWER
3. What year did Spirit of Texas won their first world championship?
=by silver..04, gold..05
4. Team with longest streak of world championship for four consecutive season.
=ORANGE
5. Before maryland marlins tsunami become large senior, they were small senior during 2009 worlds, what place did they get during that time?
=15th
6. Cheer Extreme Small Senior didn't have a ripple in their stunt sequence during 20_ _ worlds.
=08
7. In 2008 worlds, Brandon Senior Black competed in what division?
=Large Senior Limited Coed
8. This International All Girl Level 6 Team won gold during 2008 worlds because they are the only team competed in this division, what is the name of that team?
=PACE
9. The first large senior all girl team that did 9 stunts?
=F5 worlds 04
10. The first large senior all girl team that did 9 kick doubles?
=Panthers 08
11. First team that won international all girl division?
=GA
12. First non-american team that won worlds?
=UPAC
13. Highest place Charlotte Allstars reached?
=2nd in large senior worlds 06
14. How many tic tocs does Senior Elite have during 2007 worlds?
=5
15. The only year Senior Elite did 9 tic tocs?
=2009
16. The first special needs team to showcase their routine at worlds?
=ACE

:cheering:

So before I asked the 2nd batch of questions, let us first verify the answers of the 1st one

1. Cheer Athletics was the first gym to won in large senior all girl division, maryland twisters got silver, who got bronze?American Cheer from California.
2. During 2008 worlds, Cheer Athletics Panthers did 11 stunts, during the same season, a particular large senior all girl team did 12 STUNTS, what is the name of that team? Power Cheer, from California!!
3. What year did Spirit of Texas won their first world championship? 2005 (their first gold) they only got silver in 2004
4. Team with longest streak of world championship for four consecutive season. Stingrays Orange- Small Senior (although we can consider Gym Tyme but Orange is the most appropriate answer)
5. Before maryland marlins tsunami become large senior, they were small senior during 2009 worlds, what place did they get during that time? 15th place
6. Cheer Extreme Small Senior didn't have a ripple in their stunt sequence during 20__worlds. 2011 (watch their vid from 2008 to 2010 worlds, all of them have ripples except 2011)
7. In 2008 worlds, Brandon Senior Black competed in what division? Large Limited Coed
8. This International All Girl Level 6 Team won gold during 2008 worlds because they are the only team competed in this division, what is the name of that team? PACE Phoenix Allstarsz
9. The first large senior all girl team that did 9 stunts? Maryland Twisters F5 2004
10. The first large senior all girl team that did 9 kick doubles? Cheer Athletics Panthers- Worlds 2008
11. First team that won international all girl division? Georgia Allstars
12. First non-american team that won worlds? UPAC from Chile 2009 International All Girl Level 6
13. Highest place Charlotte Allstars reached? 2nd place, Large Senior All Girl, 2006
14. How many tic tocs does Senior Elite have during 2007 worlds? 5 Stretch to Stretch Tic Tocs
15. The only year Senior Elite did 9 tic tocs? Worlds 2009
16. The first special needs team to showcase their routine at worlds? Kentucky Elite Showcats

Back