All-Star I Just Found My Own Gym! And Now I Need Your Creative Help!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 10, 2017
Maybe some of you remember that a couple years ago I created a thread where I asked for ideas for a galaxy themed gym. At that time I was 17 and dreamt of having my own gym one day which seemed impossible. But life has it's funny ways and just as I was wanting to quit coaching in my old gym because a whole lot of reasons I got the oppurtunity to create my own gym and now "GalaxyCheer Giessen" is a thing. While I'm busy planning and organizing this whole thing out I was wondering which slogan to put on our first season shirt ever and motto should get us through the season and define our history as a gym. (Ofc galaxy related) I'm having a hard time thinking of any slogans or mottos, maybe bc I'm not a native speaker hah. So I thought, why don't you ask fierceboard for help? Do you have any suggestion? I am glad to hear them all!

Also I just wanted to thank the fierceboard community to inspire me to follow my dreams, I've learned so much from the expierience of other athletes, coaches and gym owners!

Whenever I see a program with a galaxy theme, I always wish they would go with "out of this world". Maybe not a full slogan, but could be incorporated somehow!

Europe-out_of_this_world.jpg

I like out of this world too! But do you want the slogan to be in English? Or German? Is it translatable?

Rather than shooting for a slogan for a season, spend that energy developing core values that will drive all the decision making processes for your team/business. Those will last you a lifetime. Remember the VAST majority of small businesses in this country fail within five years and the number one reason is poor/inconsistent planning, and financial decision making.

Rather than shooting for a slogan for a season, spend that energy developing core values that will drive all the decision making processes for your team/business. Those will last you a lifetime. Remember the VAST majority of small businesses in this country fail within five years and the number one reason is poor/inconsistent planning, and financial decision making.

Thank you for the advice.

Sidebar: My daughter (7th grade) will be living at her exchange partner’s house in Giessen May-June next year. :) Best of luck with your new program!

How about something like "Time for take off". "3,2,1.. Takeoff" "....or something Takeoff-related as if you're on your way out to the Galaxy y'know. lol

Back