I think I found the worst cheer company

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 27, 2010
Cheer Tech and the travel company they use WSTsports are the worst companies I think I have seen in the cheer world.....so unorganized and bad business practices....and they want every penny you have..lol

We were at one of their comps recently where the flyer fell and there was no medical support onsite. Thank goodness there were some medical personnel in the audience! Also, charging $20 for anyone 4 and up is a disgrace!

cheer tech is terrible. we went to a few comeptitions with my old all star team. one of them was "nationals" (teams from one state, what a national.) we hit a perfect routine and the teams we were against either A) dropped or B) stepped completely off the mat. so we were excited thinking that we had won, and when we got second we were pretty surprised. after awards my mom and i saw kids and coaches from the "winning" team high fiving the judges :/

omg im going to a cheertech comp this weekend in reading, are they really that bad?

yes they are, lol im going too. Ive been going for years and they are THE WORST cheer company. They are always behind schedule, you usually have to stretch on the cold ground before warm ups and you wait to perform for like a half an hour.

oh and the owner shows favoritism towards the "big gyms" that walk through. if he likes you, basically you are getting a bid to worlds, if he doesn't, then good luck even getting first place.

yes they are, lol im going too. Ive been going for years and they are THE WORST cheer company. They are always behind schedule, you usually have to stretch on the cold ground before warm ups and you wait to perform for like a half an hour.

greeeeaaaatttt :/ what team are you from? i guess im gunna be seeing you there! lol

Im on New Jersey Spirit Explosion large limited coed 5 (FAB 5)
whats your teams name????

im from cc champs im only on their senior 3 team this year, i had to quite our small 5 cause im in college and its too much work being at the gym everyday :/

im from cc champs im only on their senior 3 team this year, i had to quite our small 5 cause im in college and its too much work being at the gym everyday :/

ugh im scared, cause im a senior in high school, but i want to super senior next year, but im scared its going to be too much :(

Back