Icu 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I've heard the same two songs as the several previous years (World's greatest and A sign of victory).
Hmm I swore it was the first one only.. But perhaps after hours of hearing it they mashed into one song.. But seriously like do they just run on a loop? Can't be hard to find other appropriate music can it?

Here we go again! So pumped for this! Mostly want to watch the swedish teams, Team USA and Team england paracheer! (and as many of the others i can before i fall asleep on the oumputer like i did last year :p)

Hmm I swore it was the first one only.. But perhaps after hours of hearing it they mashed into one song.. But seriously like do they just run on a loop? Can't be hard to find other appropriate music can it?

I think we get the World's greatest twice, then Sign of a victory once. Then it loops over and over until the last country goes... I can understand that changing the music isn't their biggest concern though. It's a little annoying but not a big issue.

ETA : In a weird way, ICU is kind of reassuring. You know EXACTLY what to expect when you watch opening ceremonies. And if they keep streaming it for free, I can live with the same music all the time!

Last edited:
There is a mistake in the schedule though. There's a team Belgium in all girl elite and in coed elite listed. But Belgium only has a hiphop team this year.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

There is a mistake in the schedule though. There's a team Belgium in all girl elite and in coed elite listed. But Belgium only has a hiphop team this year.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

I think there's also sweden in team pom, but they're not there.

ugh just missed Slovenian pom dobule for two minutes. They have won gold 3 times and one silver.

Missed it live. The dance videos up have no sound. Was there sound earlier? I can't watch if there isn't sound. I'll go insane!

Missed it live. The dance videos up have no sound. Was there sound earlier? I can't watch if there isn't sound. I'll go insane!
Potentially similar to other comps this year that don't have sound with the videos, only live? No idea.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

We tried to catch it but it kept buffering and CP got frustrated and left to do something else. It wasn't our wifi connection because non-CP was on YouTube at the same time and had no issues (we have a large bandwidth and run multiple devices and stream at the same time all the time). Oh well, hopefully it'll be better tomorrow.

ICU has been quite prompt in uploading performances of winners from each category/division on their YouTube channel... I hope USASF does the same.
Team Cheer Freestyle Pom Doubles
Champions: Team Mexico

Runne-ups: Team Japan

2nd Runner-ups: Team Columbia:

Only an hour left until Coed Elite and All-girl Elite starts! This is going to be so much fun!!

I can't believe that's it's Worlds already. I have to go to dance classe so I'll miss the first half of Elite, but hopefully I'll be home during the break and back before Team France goes!

Back