All-Star Icu Worlds 2017

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Wooo USA!! Would have been just as shocked if coed had lost too, that routine is far beyond everyone else even with those couple mistakes.

So now chile and England have to go premiere next year
I can't confirm how true this is, I've heard different statements over the years. Some say it's just a rumour, some say it's true.

@luv2cheer92, can you please confirm or deny this? I remember reading that teams just move onto competing in the premier division because they feel like it's the next stage for them after winning in the elite divisions.

TBH I think Taipei was robbed.
After catching up on videos, I really don't think agree that they were "robbed". Team USA still out executes anyone in the coed division, especially on top of the difficulty that they have.

Think of Simone Biles coming in 3rd on the balance beam event finals even after grasping the beam... yes, a huge mistake, but otherwise very difficult and steadily executed routine.

ETA: Being the only Asian team that's in contention for a medal, I'm team Chinese Taipei all the way... but they need to tighten up their execution and they lack a little in tumbling compared to team U.S.A. for sure.

I can't confirm how true this is, I've heard different statements over the years. Some say it's just a rumour, some say it's true.

@luv2cheer92, can you please confirm or deny this? I remember reading that teams just move onto competing in the premier division because they feel like it's the next stage for them after winning in the elite divisions.

After catching up on videos, I really don't think agree that they were "robbed". Team USA still out executes anyone in the coed division, especially on top of the difficulty that they have.

Think of Simone Biles coming in 3rd on the balance beam event finals even after grasping the beam... yes, a huge mistake, but otherwise very difficult and steadily executed routine.

ETA: Being the only Asian team that's in contention for a medal, I'm team Chinese Taipei all the way... but they need to tighten up their execution and they lack a little in tumbling compared to team U.S.A. for sure.
Yes it is true. I believe it officially started last year. Definitely true for this year.

Yup i read through ICUs rules of competition, its stated in there
Makes the competition more interesting i think

Yup i read through ICUs rules of competition, its stated in there
Makes the competition more interesting i think

Well if that's true then who knows if Team England all girl will even be back next year... There are no all girl level 6 teams in England so if they put a premier team together I thinks it's a tall order to learn the skills and try to be competitive when the team only trains a few weekends a year.

Well if that's true then who knows if Team England all girl will even be back next year... There are no all girl level 6 teams in England so if they put a premier team together I thinks it's a tall order to learn the skills and try to be competitive when the team only trains a few weekends a year.

That's the thing I found strange about it. If it was a move up similar to what you'd do in a football (soccer) league where you move up and play against harder teams but still play the same game it would make sense but they are being asked to move "up" to a different set of skills entirely from L5 to L6.

That's the thing I found strange about it. If it was a move up similar to what you'd do in a football (soccer) league where you move up and play against harder teams but still play the same game it would make sense but they are being asked to move "up" to a different set of skills entirely from L5 to L6.

This isn't like soccer though, this sport is more akin to gymnastics which does involve different skills as you move up. IMO if you have multiple strong programs in your country you should push to premier, as that is quite obviously the level the ICU is pushing to be the "main event" of the world championships.

Back