College If Quidditch can do it, so can cheer!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Quidditch isn't exactly just a made up thing anymore. There's one definite governing body and the rules have all been adapted for real life and are very clear. All sports have to come from somewhere. Quidditch just has some very unusual roots.
Sorry. I'm just showing what a Harry Potter nerd I am here. :p

Quidditch isn't exactly just a made up thing anymore. There's one definite governing body and the rules have all been adapted for real life and are very clear. All sports have to come from somewhere. Quidditch just has some very unusual roots.
Sorry. I'm just showing what a Harry Potter nerd I am here. :p

I'm a huge HP nerd too. I'm just using it as an example, and the fact that it's so new (just a few years old) and is already organized under a single governing body and at many universities/colleges.

I'm a huge HP nerd too. I'm just using it as an example, and the fact that it's so new (just a few years old) and is already organized under a single governing body and at many universities/colleges.

Oh I'm sorry. I misunderstood.
I think it was probably easier for them to get organized because it's such a new sport. Since cheer's been around a while there's been time for more than one governing body to form so now it's difficult to get it all under one.

its easier to get organized, bc nobody has figured out a way to make money off it yet. cheers problem is it is a business first and a sport second. too many people have too much financial interest for things to change quickly and without their say so. varsity is a publicly traded company. as much as i love hp, quiditch in college is people running around with brooms between their legs. once the major broom companies get involved, then youll see the trouble lol.

Back