All-Star If You Could Read A Book By A Fierceboard Member..

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

@ACEDAD and Cheer2win- "The Amazing True Stories of Feathers"....everything you're about to read is true. Names have not been changed to protect the innocent, because frankly, no one is that innocent. ;)

If you could read a book about all star cheerleading written by someone on here who would the author be?

I'm new to the board but from what I gather my picks would be StarshipTrooper, kingston (..not co written --haha) or ACEDAD

Keep posting and reading, please. A book I would write would be titled "14 years in All Star by an Opinionated Parent with 7 years owning a small Cheer Gym". It would not sale, nobody associated with the industry or the athletes care what a parent thinks about their sport or job and performance. Send in the money and stay on the other side of the glass and shut up is what is desired. This board is the only place anyone will read those opinions, and usually that is taken with disdain. But thanks for thinking of my cynical self.;)

@ACEDAD and Cheer2win- "The Amazing True Stories of Feathers"....everything you're about to read is true. Names have not been changed to protect the innocent, because frankly, no one is that innocent. ;)

Perfect.

Yes, yes, yes...love it!! I think some of us have been trying to talk feathers into writing a book for years now!!

Latest posts

Back