All-Star Impressive Lv 4 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

TOP GUN C4 is back this year :)

Im not trying to take anything away from these teams because they are good, but I think a lot of people get lost in the "big name" if you really watch this video they aren't maxing out in level 4. they only did 1 jump to bhs tucks, fake full ups, no switch ups at all, and a lot of people faking the tumbling.there are a lot of other level 4 teams that deserve more credit then they get! :)

Im not trying to take anything away from these teams because they are good, but I think a lot of people get lost in the "big name" if you really watch this video they aren't maxing out in level 4. they only did 1 jump to bhs tucks, fake full ups, no switch ups at all, and a lot of people faking the tumbling.there are a lot of other level 4 teams that deserve more credit then they get! :)
In 2009 plenty of level 5 teams were doing fake full ups. They have great choreography and execution.

In 2009 plenty of level 5 teams were doing fake full ups. They have great choreography and execution.
i didn't realize that was from 2009, I wasn't trying to take anything away front that team because they were good :) I was just trying to make a point that some people just get caught up with the "big name"

Latest posts

Back