All-Star Impressive Lv 4 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

tri state cheer encore .. is no more :( .. i am one of the head coaches from tsc encore and a couple weeks ago we were fired and the entire staff is no longer .. the majority of the encore team has left and will be joining us at another gym as a whole team .. it was a devastating situation we still dont know why (ive been there for 8 yaers) ... but i cant wait to announce where our new home is soon and i hope the same ppl who loved encore level 4 last year will still love us this year just in another uni and level 5!!!

tri state cheer encore .. is no more :( .. i am one of the head coaches from tsc encore and a couple weeks ago we were fired and the entire staff is no longer .. the majority of the encore team has left and will be joining us at another gym as a whole team .. it was a devastating situation we still dont know why (ive been there for 8 yaers) ... but i cant wait to announce where our new home is soon and i hope the same ppl who loved encore level 4 last year will still love us this year just in another uni and level 5!!!

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR.. UGHHH I REALLY DO HOPE IT WORKS OUT FOR YOU GUY. YOU GUYS WE'RE ABSOLUTELY AMAZING LAST YR. AND I HOPE TO SEE THE SAME TALENT FROM YOUR NEW GYM.. BEST OF LUCK!

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR.. UGHHH I REALLY DO HOPE IT WORKS OUT FOR YOU GUY. YOU GUYS WE'RE ABSOLUTELY AMAZING LAST YR. AND I HOPE TO SEE THE SAME TALENT FROM YOUR NEW GYM.. BEST OF LUCK!

thanks for the love :) its been a rough couple of weeks, but us coaches and the girls were generously welcomed to an already established gym.... 90% of the team will be joining us, so should turn out ok.... thanks everyone on this thread for the support!

10-11 CHEERSPORT National Champions baby! Aviator Allstar Cheerleading Rockets; Sr Co-Ed 4! (And hit the mute button, the mom who shot this was just a little excited...pretty sure she was crying by pyramid because she knew what we all knew by then....that voiceover in the beginning was right...."rockets know we got it baby, 'cause we're the best! R to the O, C to the K....to the ETS!"

did anyone else have to mute their volume! yikes

10-11 CHEERSPORT National Champions baby! Aviator Allstar Cheerleading Rockets; Sr Co-Ed 4! (And hit the mute button, the mom who shot this was just a little excited...pretty sure she was crying by pyramid because she knew what we all knew by then....that voiceover in the beginning was right...."rockets know we got it baby, 'cause we're the best! R to the O, C to the K....to the ETS!"[/quote]
Does cheersport not care about cleanliness?? To me this routine was just sloppy:/

Wait a minute. I'm so confused. Did the owners fire everyone, and are still trying to run the gym? Or the whole place disolved? That's horrible!

Latest posts

Back