All-Star International Cheer Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sep 16, 2011
Ive been wanting to join an international team for about 6 months now because i can't cheer for a senior team anymore but my parents are gonna make me pay for it. But I don't wanna go behind my old cheer gyms back an join another gym. HELPPP!

Ive been wanting to join an international team for about 6 months now because i can't cheer for a senior team anymore but my parents are gonna make me pay for it. But I don't wanna go behind my old cheer gyms back an join another gym. HELPPP!
if they don't have an international team, then you aren't going behind their back. you are just going somewhere where you can cheer

I know but it's a gym that everyone at mine hates we've both had problems with one another. I mean I just wanna cheer again and go to worlds again for cheer and not dance like I did this past season.

Just do it, if your other friends cant respect the fact that it makes you happy then they are worth having as friends. A lot of people on international teams pay for it themselves so they all get it.

Well in that case I'm gonna go check this gym out! thanks for the help<3 I just felt like I was gonna go behind their back and end up getting befriended by everyone cause I was at my gym since it opened 4 years ago.

its funny cause this actually happened to me was on gym A for 3 years the basically molded me and made me the little cheerio i am today excellent coaches that let me travel with them when my parents couldnt, i then moved away for 2 years and moved back to a similar area they expected me to be able to just join back up like everything was the way it was and blah blah blah, i had however grown out of the gym the things they did for me was fantastic and i will never forget it but i myself needed a gym where i could start fresh work my way up for respect, travel and compete at a higher level that i thought was necessary, yeah the owners did understand the decision i made and it hurt them a lot when i went to gym B like coaches un-friending me athletes deleting me but those ones i was always close with stuck by and supported my decision, what i am trying to say is you were at gym A for x amount of reasons, and for whatever reason, whether you know it or not gym B is the place for you to be, things always happen for a reason <3

best of luck this season, i wish you the best :)

Back