All-Star International Open Level 4??

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm not sure, but for some reason I don't think so! I think this season there will be an effort to see how many of these teams pop up to show event producers and the USASF if its even worth adding the division. Other then Top Gun I'm curious as to if anyone else will form one!!

I'm not sure, but for some reason I don't think so! I think this season there will be an effort to see how many of these teams pop up to show event producers and the USASF if its even worth adding the division. Other then Top Gun I'm curious as to if anyone else will form one!!
I feel like many open 6 teams would be much safer doing level 4 routines! i think this is why top gun/Cory are proposing this idea.

If you do a board search, you can find the thread where Cory is proposing this division. It was on the voting slate but was voted down (for whatever reason) yet Cory and many others believe there is enough actual need for it to make it happen. He's going about it another way (the way I feel LOTS of divisions have gotten added in the past years, like semi)- creating the team and encouraging others to do the same/encouraging event producers to hold the division. (TBH- I think the reason it got voted down was because people assumed it would be a Worlds division/people see 'new division' and freak the freak out)

Cory had a thread here on the fierceboard as well as an article in Cheer Coach Advisor (I think that is the name). It is a great idea and I can't wait to see who all fields teams this year to try it out.

i so hope this becomes a reality!!!! i've aged out (never did allstars...just high school and a year of college) and i definitely do not have the level 5/6 tumbling skills.

I'm really crossing my fingers for this to become a reality... and for some gym in NJ to have one this year for me to cheer on LOL

i think this is a good idea also for actual international teams IE, Cuba,Mexico,Puerto Rico etc... that would love to come out to the US but dont have the I5 or 6 skills to compete out in USASF sanctions/competitions and teams like SOT,TG,GT,CA,CALI,CF in those divisions. giving them a fair chance to compete and posibly win if they maximize in the score sheet!

i think this is a good idea also for actual international teams IE, Cuba,Mexico,Puerto Rico etc... that would love to come out to the US but dont have the I5 or 6 skills to compete out in USASF sanctions/competitions and teams like SOT,TG,GT,CA,CALI,CF in those divisions. giving them a fair chance to compete and posibly win if they maximize in the score sheet!

It wouldn't be a worlds division though

Back