OT Iphone Ios 5?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Nov 28, 2010
Does anyone know any details that the new iPhone operating software (ios 5) will have? I'm curious! :)

There's supposed to be a task bar at the top to alert you when you get a text without have to press close or reply. There's supposed to be a way for you to go to your camera and take pictures without even unlocking your phone. And that the volume button will also be able to take the pictures.
That's all I really remember from the video on apple.

So basically, this will probably be the software released when the iPhone 5 comes out? But everyone will be able to download?

So basically, this will probably be the software released when the iPhone 5 comes out? But everyone will be able to download?
From what I expect, yes.
I'm so excited! Because when my old iPhone broke, I was debating on getting the iPhone 4 now or waiting until the iPhone 5 came out, but I decided to go with the white iPhone 4 because the same software will be released to us.

From what I expect, yes.
I'm so excited! Because when my old iPhone broke, I was debating on getting the iPhone 4 now or waiting until the iPhone 5 came out, but I decided to go with the white iPhone 4 because the same software will be released to us.
Exactly what I did, got mine on Sunday lol

The IOS5 lock screen is gonna kinda look like lock info if you have a jail broken iPhone 4.. Those that don't, this is what mine looks like:Sorry if the pic is huge!!
22349275.jpg

Back