Is It Hard Moving From The Uk To Usa Allstar Cheer?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sep 16, 2011
Well i've just Moved over from London, England to Dallas, Texas and am a good male Co-ed 5 Allstar athlete.

I was wondering if ya'll think that it'll be hard to Join a Top Co-ed level 5 squad in USA coming from the UK and has taken 3 months out of Cheer?? I've heard USA standards is ment to be very high.

*Mind you i can do pretty much all 2 man stunts but my tumbling is just to a Full and in the process of learning how to double*

I think you'd be better emailing/phoning gyms in your area and asking if they have any spaces on teams as the season has already started, and if they don't you could at least have tumbling privates to carry on working on your double and then try out in May once the seasons over.

I have seen some UK all star teams and in general the US all star teams I have been around have been better... With that said I have no real knowledge of all star cheer abroad. I know that with your full and a solid partner stunting background you shouldn't have a problem finding somewhere to cheer at the next level!

Back