OT Isis ?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Stuff like this keeps popping up on my facebook. Sometimes, I worry and freak out for no reason. So, people who keep up with legitimate news please tell me this article is way off. Thanks!

Mad World NewsALERT: ISIS Insurgents Located 8 Miles Away From El Paso, Texas
I'm pretty sure that's a satirical news site, I wouldn't trust much that comes from that source. I could be wrong though. Unless you see it somewhere more reputable like CNN, I would say you're safe.

I'm pretty sure that's a satirical news site, I wouldn't trust much that comes from that source. I could be wrong though. Unless you see it somewhere more reputable like CNN, I would say you're safe.
Thank you!

Stuff like this keeps popping up on my facebook. Sometimes, I worry and freak out for no reason. So, people who keep up with legitimate news please tell me this article is way off. Thanks!

Mad World NewsALERT: ISIS Insurgents Located 8 Miles Away From El Paso, Texas
See that sash I am wearing ;) ... Don't believe these types of articles. Of course I would highly recommend you don't believe much of what Fox, CNN and the like report either... Mainstream media is, for the most part these days, lazy and owned by big business/politics. (Lol! I know I totally sound like a conspiracy theorist, right? I'm not. Just someone who spent her fair share of time in the industry)

That said...our borders are a joke and we have plenty of unhappy people right here within our own country...trust your instincts and intuitions if you see something that seems "off"

Mad World News and their source for their article, the Judicial Watch article at Imminent Terrorist Attack Warning Update: Ft. Bliss Increases Security - Judicial Watch , are both far right leaning conservative sites that seem to take on an extreme us vs them (far left) stance. these sites, including far left ones, are mostly filled with 75% hyperbole and 25% fact (my arbitrary stats to show the heaviness of their ridiculousness). foxnews and msnbc would also fall into this category, imo, as soon as they start talking politics or issues that can be politically spun (climate change, religion, science).

Back