All-Star Issues With Action Moments Photography.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

cheer25mom

Cheer Parent
Aug 10, 2011
Anyone else ever had difficulty getting them to fix an error? We purchased team photo discs from them last weekend and the photos are not correct. We only got full floor shots (about 10 photos) of our team, along with everyone else in the division's full floor shots. None of our close up shots were on the disc. The photos were like this when viewed at the comp and we made them aware. We were assured it would be corrected in the discs. It wasn't. The corrected photos are available for order on their website, but I cannot get anyone to respond to multiple emails and phone calls to correct ours. Another parent in our gym got a prompt response by phone this week when placing an order. Anyone els have problems getting them to respond?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

anyone??? I still haven't heard from them. 4 emails and 4 phone calls later.

I haven't ordered from them in several years so my comments may not be worth much, but when I did place a team photo order, they were very responsive on the telephone and we got the photos we ordered. I'm sorry you aren't having as much luck. If you paid by credit card, dispute the charge.

thanks for the info! I have ordered from them in the past, but never had a problem with an order than needed fixing. I am giving them 1 more day.

Latest posts

Back