OT It's shark week!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Shark Week Jumps The Shark: An Open Letter To Discovery Communications - Science Sushi | DiscoverMagazine.com

I completely agree with this letter. I'd much rather learn about sharks, especially the Megalodon because it seems really fascinating, instead of watching something that is completely scripted and essentially faked. It's disappointing to learn that there is so much information that could be used and they chose to do some storyline like this and mislead viewers. Basically, I'd rather learn about sharks and I don't know if I'll watch the rest of Shark Week.

We are embracing our inner shark this year!!! My daughter is so excited to be a Shark this year!!! Ready for an exciting year!!! SSX!!! Backtobite!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!
Now that's what I like to hear

The Shark version of the Fierce Board app

probably the greatest week of the year ever. Between practice and preparing for school, I will be glue to the tv :cloudnine:

Shark Week Jumps The Shark: An Open Letter To Discovery Communications - Science Sushi | DiscoverMagazine.com

I completely agree with this letter. I'd much rather learn about sharks, especially the Megalodon because it seems really fascinating, instead of watching something that is completely scripted and essentially faked. It's disappointing to learn that there is so much information that could be used and they chose to do some storyline like this and mislead viewers. Basically, I'd rather learn about sharks and I don't know if I'll watch the rest of Shark Week.
That show was brutal to watch. The opening of Voodoo Shark was so bad I had to change the channel.

ETA. Just turned it back on and looks like could be a real show now.

Back