All-Star It's What Runs In Your Veins And Its The Key To Your Heart......

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

what a great video i could listen to that 1000000 times :)

For anyone like me that wants to know the audio, I figured I'd share it here! My apologies if it's a little off, and for the one like I couldn't figure out... I should be sleeping right now :rolleyes:

You fear the loss and pain of defeat, but still are able to stand on two feet.
You crumble and cry as much as you want, but nothing can keep you away from the hunt.
This is what you've been working for, the pride and honor as you take to the floor.
You remember the struggles and pain you had, when all the good had turned to bad.
When behind the scenes you crumbled and prayed for it all simply just go away
The doubt and regret of what you went through, sometimes just made you want to give it too.
The next girl in line that had gave it her all, but always seemed to carry the fall.
You remember the times you had thought to give up, but had never found a reason to disrupt.
Anything and everything that you had given to this sport, the heart, desire, and all the support.
But when the pressure builds and tears you apart, how are you able to not depart.
How are you able to still carry a smile, when everything inside is in a pile?
You hold you head high and never look back, because this is what keeps you all intact.
It's what runs in your veins and it's the key to your heart, and its only the beginning, only a start.
It holds a future that can never be told, one that can shine with the brightest of gold.
The sky is it's limits with the moon as it's guide, as no one can ever predict how high.
One can travel with the hard work put in to truly become a champion.

i shared this. im so happy so many possitive videos are coming out :) this is the side the news and media need to display.

Back