Jamfest Europe

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

thats me all packed up and ready to go! I wont be back on fierce as it just doesnt like my phone so good luck to you all!!! have a safe journey and i will see you on saturday or sunday xx

Good luck everyone! Think of me working all weekend when you're all having fun! Really wish I could be there :(

Tamzin has a video, we'll upload to YouTube on the way home. I started filming but my camera decided to 'fill memory' right before their pyramid :(
It had been such an amazing experience, from last nights clinic to watching their performance today and the meet and greet, it seemed like the whole of Liverpool were in that que ;) I've said this so many times this weekend, but they are amazing - I will never for this weekend. The parents are awesome and I believe this lady must have been the team mom, she was talking to everyone at the clinic. The CoEd Elite kids were so polite and kind and happy to talk with everyone. Also thanks to Ben and Courtney for being fantastic coaches of a fantastic programme - I'm moving to NC to nugget on any team ;)

The coed elite athletes are the nicest people I've ever met! Stood at the front of the line at the meet and greet...
Also, wow loving the level of cheer today! Rockstar were awesome!

Best 2 days like ever! Even the parents were really lovely! I wanted their autographs too! The whole experience was amazing <3 and the UK teams, wow! Some on todays routines were :O :O

wow loving the level of cheer today! Rockstar were awesome!
thank u so much! We were soooo nervous today but it was great to put both senior 5 and j3 out :)

The standard of the weekend was sooooo high from dance and cheer !! Sooooo impressed!! Congrats to everyone on all their results! :)

scottish_cheerleader We all unanimously agreed that Rockstar had the best uniforms today. I hope that you guys continue at level 5!
Lol thank u very much I've spent the last week gemming them I have the burns on my fingers to prove it lol!

We plan to keep all girl 5 for as long as we can this is just our first season and things can only get better. Although next weekend will be my last time competing with them I will stay and coach :)

scottish_cheerleader you and your S5 team were amazing and your J3 team was just phenomenal, you must be really proud :D it was good to see you briefly as you ran to warm ups (I was the blonde Falcon with a not so fierce poof just incase you don't remember and think I'm so weird person lol) :)

Hodiestoe you cannot believe how jealous I am of you right now :p it was so lovely to meet you today, you seem like such a genuinely nice and inspiring coach, I hope we get to meet again soon :).

Wow. I can deffinitely say that I'll be going to bed extremely inspired tonight. Hope you all had as *no words to describe the feeling* weekend as I did :) xxx

scottish_cheerleader you and your S5 team were amazing and your J3 team was just phenomenal, you must be really proud :D it was good to see you briefly as you ran to warm ups (I was the blonde Falcon with a not so fierce poof just incase you don't remember and think I'm so weird person lol) :)
x
Thank u so much I am one super proud coach!!! I felt so bad that I was running off to warm ups!! We got into trouble for being late haha you guys were great! We got to watch all the senior 2 division t

Back