All-Star Jamfest Indy 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Can't wait to see fierce boarders in Indy! I will be the widow chick with the zebra hearing aids! :)

Finished the Day 1 & Day 2 final schedules (let me know if you spot something wrong, as some teams switched divisions and Jamfest removed & added some divisions). Ya'll have fun over there in Indy.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhANaCnEZtRQdDEyNExLY2p2amZlUEVWQ0xIWERBV1E

Also, I'm just curious, but should I take the school teams in Hall H out? I only included them because they're in the same Hall/Session as other all star teams. I didn't include the school teams that are in their own Hall.

Can't wait to see fierce boarders in Indy! I will be the widow chick with the zebra hearing aids! :)

You are officially the fiercest person I've (n)ever met!! Better work the zebra hearing aids!

Tweet at me so we can make sure to meet up! This place is crazy.

I don't have my data on my phone but I'll be there tonight wearing a long sleeve that's black and blue lol I'll try to find you! Lol

Back