All-Star Jamfest Indy Day 2 Updates And Discussion

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What if I want them to take me seriously, Sharkdad? Whoever said controversy and argument is a bad thing has obviously never been to my house. :)

Back to our scheduled programming: A Senior Elite girl TOTALLY gave an FCA girl a "look". I think we should exile her to New Jersey so she can learn some manners. She could shadow Jwoww and The Situation or something.

I think you should help shutitdown write his next Fierce Update video.

What divisions were they if you don't mind sharing without necessarily naming the team, maybe this will assist those organizations with getting the proper stunting training, you know everyone reads the boards!
We need to restrict or get rid of these divisions you speak of!

Thank you so much!! My daughter and her friends are on Prodigy. They were so excited to have the support of their opponents and the support from everyone in the audience. It was a great experience for the team. I believe their energy helped fuel the crowds energy, which in turn helped Prodigy boost up their energy. Thanks to everyone for showing their support and love to our team. <3

I agree. I'm on Prodigy and the energy was ridiculous. We couldn't have done it without all the people in the crowd. I hope the energy will be there for all our competitions to come!

Back