All-Star Jamz Nationals Vegas Day One Results?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I heard Spirit Athletics placed higher than Energie, but Energie got the bid, is that true? I don't think it is, but I don't know for sure. A first for me was hearing that cops were called in for an incident between the two teams while they were outside. Don't know the details don't, but hopefully everyone is okay.

Just curious, and I think I can ask without you cutting me off at the legs. Geez
I think its also pretty common to how they got the bid. I mean they competed got a high score and got the bid. Its been that way for awhile now. Im not sure how you dont understand that?

I think its also pretty common to how they got the bid. I mean they competed got a high score and got the bid. Its been that way for awhile now. Im not sure how you dont understand that?

There are so many condescending people on these Boards. If you read my previous post I said that a team with a higher score did NOT get the bid. Was wondering the circumstances. NOW do YOU understand my question????

You just have to attribute the scoring to the Jamz scoresheet. A mystery to many and sometimes unexplainable.

Final Scores for level 5s went as follows, hopefully this will help to clear some things up:
94.07 California allstars smoed
92.77 fierce small coed
92.63 POWER int all girl
92.19 desert storm int coed
91.65 connect allstars small limited
91.62 PCM fantasy small senior
91.59 OC small senior
91.49 California Allstars int all girl
90.52 denali allstars int coed
90.39 cheerforce nfinity int coed
90.07 cheergyms all american int coed
89.63 nevada elite small senior
89.62 energie int coed
88.16 macs small senior
88.13 American cheer small coed
87.90 cheerforce int all girl
87.60 fame athletics int coed
86.99 fusion small coed
86.80 oregon dream team small senior
86.13 macs large senior 5
85.85 tnt explosion small senior
85.71 maximum xplosive small coed
85.43 denali allstars small senior
83.66 west coast allstars int coed
82.63 spirit athletics int coed
78.76 na hoku cheer int coed

What happened? Was it the girl who fell in her 3 to dbl on her back in the opening tumbling?
I'm not entirely sure, but I think so. She looked a little shaken up after the incident, and kept going. Next thing I knew, they brought her back as we were getting ready to go on. :(

I'm not entirely sure, but I think so. She looked a little shaken up after the incident, and kept going. Next thing I knew, they brought her back as we were getting ready to go on. :(
she fell in the opening onto her back, i think she was kicked in the side by someone else. She looked so scared and shaken up but kept going. at the end, she was carried off and couldn't walk. It was so scary. But she pushed through and kept going.

Back