All-Star Jamz score sheet breakdown

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 11, 2013
Hello!!

We've been focusing a lot this year at choreographing around the score sheet breakdowns. Unfortunately JAMZ has NOT released theirs yet for this season, that I've been able to find, and theirs is our first competition in October... I'm afraid were doing all this choreo work for nothing and will just have to change it all once their score sheet breakdown comes out, as we've based it off varsity, since that's all I have access too.

I guess I could look at last years, but I don't know what their gonna change, and id hate to add more and then have to remove it.

Can anyone help me??? What's the diff between varsity and JAMZ? How do I read the JAMZ rubric, or whatever it is referred to? I'm really trying to get a handle on understanding all this, but am semi panicking as its taking JAMZ forever to release those documents and were drawing way to near to comp!!!

Ashley

Have you contacted them and asked for their score sheets and rubrics? Maybe they are done but the website isn't updated. Are there any other competition companies that you go to that you can use their rubrics?

Hello!!

We've been focusing a lot this year at choreographing around the score sheet breakdowns. Unfortunately JAMZ has NOT released theirs yet for this season, that I've been able to find, and theirs is our first competition in October... I'm afraid were doing all this choreo work for nothing and will just have to change it all once their score sheet breakdown comes out, as we've based it off varsity, since that's all I have access too.

I guess I could look at last years, but I don't know what their gonna change, and id hate to add more and then have to remove it.

Can anyone help me??? What's the diff between varsity and JAMZ? How do I read the JAMZ rubric, or whatever it is referred to? I'm really trying to get a handle on understanding all this, but am semi panicking as its taking JAMZ forever to release those documents and were drawing way to near to comp!!!

Ashley
Ashley,

Our entire scoring rubric will be released in the next few days. However, I am more than happy to discuss with the changes in scoring made for the 2013-2014 season as well as the difference in our scoring system versus Varsity and other event producers. Please be aware that the philosophy and fundamentals of our scoring system have not been changed versus last year but some ranges and additional scoring criteria have been added for this new season. Please feel free to email me at [email protected].

Back