All-Star Junior Coed Worlds Predictions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I challenge that. I love greenbay but no one has seen colonels stunts recently. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

okay i just watched the video of green bay elite and its a great stunt sequence (great job girls) but colonels is WAAAAYYYYY more difficult.

woodlandsmom said:
okay i just watched the video of green bay elite and its a great stunt sequence (great job girls) but colonels is WAAAAYYYYY more difficult.

any vids yet?

There is one private of our begining routine which still had a difficult stunt sequence. What we r taking to aca has not been seen yet ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

purplereignhasbegun said:
don't you have to have the same team on the floor at worlds as the team you got the bid with?

you are allowed i belive 10 alternate spots on the roster.
so if someone gets hurt or something they can fill in,
but they have to be on the roster..like if someone gets a bid
and then a new person comes to the gym they cant compete.

ultimatelegacy said:
love2cheer11 said:
well based on the new list of people sending videos
JR Coed (Cheer Athletics,Cali and FAME)
JR AG (Starlites, Supercells, Woodlands)

You've seen FAME? Where is the video I've been wanting to see them!

To be honest, I think the only junior coed team I think will FOR SURE make it is Jags. The others are way too close.

In allgirl, (and I haven't seen WE yet) I would say Supercells, CEA, & GBE lime.

There isn't a video of Jco up right now. But there should be one up after we compete next weekend at Spirit of Hope!

But in allgirl I would say Supercells, CEA, & GBE. But this is based of off the teams I've seen so far!

i wish airforce was going to submit! but i think Jags will definately make it, if airforce was going, and i think the other teams are to close to say.
For All Girl- Supercells, CEA, and Woodlands.

brezzieeex33 said:
ultimatelegacy said:
love2cheer11 said:

To be honest, I think the only junior coed team I think will FOR SURE make it is Jags. The others are way too close.

In allgirl, (and I haven't seen WE yet) I would say Supercells, CEA, & GBE lime.

There isn't a video of Jco up right now. But there should be one up after we compete next weekend at Spirit of Hope!

But in allgirl I would say Supercells, CEA, & GBE. But this is based of off the teams I've seen so far!

I thought I had seen one of FAME Jr Coed on Cheerlibrary ...

CACheerMom98 said:
brezzieeex33 said:
ultimatelegacy said:
love2cheer11 said:

I thought I had seen one of FAME Jr Coed on Cheerlibrary ...

There was for about a day or two, but it was asked to be taken down.

My friend from UC Airforce said that after attending Worlds for two years in a row now, many of the parents were not in favor of incurring the expense to go again. Since they keep the kids on Jr. teams until they age out, many of them would end up going several years in a row before they ever end up hitting the Sr. level which equals BIG $$$$!!
Also, just like Rays, Twist and Shout, and CEA, they really need a talent pool available for their Sr. Co-Ed team to cover any unforeseen injuries and such.
Besides, many of the kids on this year's team are younger and will certainly have several years left of opportunity to attend Worlds, granted the new format works out and they continue to offer the Junior divisions.

Back